The delivery time for the Maja knit is 2-4 weeks.
I have been wanting to add a knitted cardigan to my sortiment since I started Murlong Cres, but because I don't know how to knit it has taken a while. I came across Mathilde/Mask.Knit on Tise (a Norwegian app for selling clothes). I purchased a knitted vest from her and decided to reach out because I was so happy with it. Luckily for me she said yes to collaborate and that's how the Maja knit was created!
The placement of the flowers are random so every cardigan will be one of a kind.
The Maja knit takes about 12 hours to knit and 2 hours to embroider.
- Hand knitted by Mathilde Sivertsen (12 hours)
- Hand embroidered by Kaja Høglund (2 hours)
- 50% baby alpaca, 33% pima cotton, 17% merino wool
Size & Fit Information
- I'm wearing size XS-S
- My measurements are: Height 165cm / Bust 78 cm / Waist 62 cm / Hips 78 cm
- Slightly oversized/loose fit
MURLONG CRES SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVES
Below are Murlong Cres key initiatives to produce and sell clothes in the most sustainable way possible.
- Every item is made to order or produced in limited quantities. This is to reduce unnecessary waste and limit our environmental impact.
- We use biodegradable and eco-friendly packaging.
- We aim to use only sustainable fabrics.
Murlong Cres is a one woman show. Every item is handmade to order in Norway by me, Kaja Høglund. I do everything from designing patterns, designing prints, cutting out orders, sewing, ironing, packaging and sending off each individual order.