Sommer Duvet Cover & Pillow Case
Please read our FAQ page before purchase - by purchasing you agree to these terms.
The bedding is ready made and will be fulfilled the next business day. Sold as a set including one duvet cover and one pillow case.
The Sommer bedding is made from 100% OEKO-tex percale cotton. Percale is the type of weaving process which takes one thread over the other so both sides of the fabric are exactly the same. Percale weaving in 100% cotton produces a lovely crisp finish, perfect for luxury hotel living at home.
The print is hand illustrated by Kaja Høglund, and is inspired by a lush field filled with flowers. The name Sommer means summer in Norwegian.
- Duvet cover: 150x200cm.
- Pillow case: 50x60cm.
- Hand illustrated print by Kaja Høglund.
- Duvet has opening at the bottom that closes with buttons.
- Envelope closure pillow cases.
- 100% cotton percale.
- 405 thread count.
- Wash at 30°C.
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified (this means that no harmful or toxic substances are used throughout the process). For more info click here.
MURLONG CRES SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVES
Below are Murlong Cres key initiatives to produce and sell clothes in the most sustainable way possible.
- Every item is made to order or produced in limited quantities. This is to reduce unnecessary waste and limit our environmental impact.
- We use biodegradable and eco-friendly packaging.
- We aim to use only sustainable fabrics.
Murlong Cres is a one woman show. Every item is handmade to order in Norway by me, Kaja Høglund. I do everything from designing patterns, designing prints, cutting out orders, sewing, ironing, packaging and sending off each individual order.